Your generous gift to the Annual Fund sustains programs that matter to all of our congregants and make a difference in the lives of others.
“It is not what one says but rather what one does that makes all the difference in the world.”
~Pirkei Avot 1:17
Would you like to make a gift using stock or IRA? Call Robyn Cimbol, Senior Director of Philanthropy and Giving, at 212-507-9524
Emanu-El’s Annual Fund is truly the lifeblood of our congregation. Membership dues make up only 50% of the funds required to sustain our program offerings.
Your gifts to the Annual Fund enable Emanu-El to:
- Offer quality educational services
- Attract and retain spiritual leaders who teach us, lead us, and support us
- Create meaningful programming for all ages and stages
- Maintain our physical home, providing a safe and beautiful backdrop for our experiences
- Take life-changing trips to Israel and around the United States
- …and more
Gifts to the Annual Fund are recognized in our Development newsletter, Window on Emanu-El, as a demonstration of our gratitude – enabling you to publicly memorialize a loved one, honor our clergy, or celebrate a lifecycle event.
Your gift to the Annual Fund will be allocated to where it is most needed.
To designate your Annual Fund gift for a specific purpose or to make your gift over the phone, please contact Gila Drazen in the Development Office at 212-507-9525
Ways to Give
Select an option for more information