August 27 – September 6, 2020
Sample the Israeli melting pot and discover what makes Israel the most cosmopolitan country in the world!
Israel is abuzz with avant-garde eateries – fancy restaurants, trendy street food, artisanal bakeries, wineries, organic farms and craft distilleries that reflect the melting pot of its cultures. Their world-renowned tables are set for you!
- Cooking experiences with Adeena Sussman
- Experiencing the spiritual magic of Tzefat
- Enjoying mascarpone-fig ice cream at a unique Jewish-Arab kibbutz-based ice cream parlor
- Discovering the world’s best goat cheese — and watching it being made
- Cooking with Erez Komarovsky, the pioneer of Israeli artisanal bread making
- Gazing at the amazing night sky from the edge of the Ramon Crater
- Exploring the ancient city of Akko, one of the oldest ports in the world
- Visiting the SHTISEL family’s neighborhood
- Lounging on Tel Aviv’s best beaches
Watch video from our 2017 Israel trip
The Bayit BaGalil Boutique by Herbert Samuel