Sample the Israeli melting pot and discover what makes Israel the most cosmopolitan country in the world!
Israel is abuzz with avant-garde eateries – fancy restaurants, trendy street food, artisanal bakeries, wineries, organic farms and craft distilleries that reflect the melting pot of its cultures. Their world-renowned tables are set for you!
June 19 – 28, 2020
- Bake with Erez Komarovsky, the initiator of artisanal bread-making in Israel.
- (Re)discover tahini with Adeena Sussman, coauthor of more than 10 cookbooks.
- Follow The Salad Trail to 15 varieties of cherry tomatoes, edible flowers and “flying” strawberries.
- Enjoy mascarpone-fig ice cream at a unique Jewish-Arab kibbutz-based ice cream parlor.
- Discover the world’s best goat cheese — and watch it being made.
- Relax on a sunset boat cruise in Jaffa’s Mediterranean waters.
- Gaze at the amazing night sky at the Ramon Crater.
- Explore the ancient city of Akko, one of the oldest ports in the world.
- Experience the magic of the Western Wall at night.
- Lounge on Tel Aviv’s best beaches.
Watch video from our 2017 Israel trip
The Efendi Hotel