Celebrate the hope and promise of the coming year. Click below for a schedule and links to our live and on-demand services, as well as special holiday videos and activities.
Worship at Emanu-El is a singular experience: inspiring words of wisdom, beautiful music and the warmth of our community in one of the largest and majestic temples in the world. Shabbat services are open to members of our congregation, their guests, and anyone who would like to worship with us in peace.
Please be advised: Temple Emanu-El is currently following all guidelines provided by our state and local government to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We will ONLY be offering worship services via live broadcast until further notice.
Click here to view live broadcasts of all services.
Click here to learn more about what Temple Emanu-El is doing to keep our community safe.
April 3, 2020 – 6:00 PM
Teen Leadership Shabbat
April 4, 2020 – 10:30 AM
Preaching: Rabbi Rachel Gross-Prinz
April 3 and 4, 2020
|Friday Night||Saturday Morning|
|5:45 PM – Organ Recital||9:15 AM — Torah Study|
|6:00 PM – Services||10:15 AM – Organ Recital|
|After Services – Oneg Shabbat||10:30 AM – Services|
|Selichot||September 21, 2019|
|Rosh Hashanah||September 29 – 30, 2019|
|Yom Kippur||October 8 – 9, 2019|
|Sukkot||October 13 – 14, 2019|
|Sh’mini Atzeret/Simchat Torah||October 20 – 21, 2019|
|Chanukah||December 22 – 30, 2019|
|Purim||March 9 – 10, 2020|
|Passover||April 8 – 15, 2020|
|Shavuot||May 28 – 29, 2020|
We welcome you to watch services through our livestream. Click here to view our broadcast page.
Daily Sunset Services
Coordinated by our Men’s Club, Sunset Services take place Sunday to Thursday at 5:30 PM and will be livestreamed ONLY. Click here to view our broadcast page.
Weekly Torah Study
Saturday mornings | 9:15 AM
For Temple Members: Through engaging, thoughtful conversation and lively debate, we plumb the depths of our most important sacred text and discover the personalities, challenges and themes in the narratives that still affect our lives today.
If you wish to join us for Torah Study, please contact for the Zoom link and information.
Need assistance? Contact the Temple Office:
Attending services at Emanu-El?
- Enter through our main doors on 5th Avenue. During summer months, services are held in Beth-El Chapel. For all other months of the year, services will be in our 5th Avenue Sanctuary.
- T-Coil devices are available for the hearing impaired.
- All visitors are required to process through our security scanners for all services and events.
- All bags are subject to search by security personnel. Large bags and cases will be secured in the lobbies during services.
- To preserve the sanctity of our services, no photographs and kindly silence your mobile phone.