A to Z Guide
Emanu-El Explorers Registration (online)
Note: At least one parent or guardian must be a member of Temple Emanu-El to apply to the Religious School. Families do not need to be members to register for Emanu-El Explorers.
- Religious School tuition for 2020-21 is $1775 per child, which includes one-on-one online Hebrew learning for all students for students in grades 3 and up. Pre-K through 1st graders who prefer a monthly experience may register for Emanu-El Explorers.
- Students attend one day a week, either on Sunday Mornings (9:30am-12pm) or Monday afternoons (4:00pm-6:00pm) and may switch back and forth as needed. The first sessions of the new schoolyear for Pre-K through 8th Grade will be on Sunday, September 13 and Monday, September 14, following Labor Day weekend. During the 2020-21 school-year we will continue to provide a weekly online option for those who are not able to attend in person.
- All students registered for Religious School are able to book their bar or bat mitzvah date after the first day of their 3rd grade year. If your child does not yet have a date, please contact , our B’nei Mitzvah Coordinator, at your earliest convenience.
- Tuition may be paid at www.emanuelnyc.org/payment. If you register and pay by June 30, 2020 you can enroll at the 2019-20 rates, a $100 discount per student. Financial support is available through the Greenberg Scholarship fund. To register for the school, the student’s legal guardian must be a member of the congregation.
- If you have any questions about the online registration progress, please contact .