Temple Emanu-El invites individuals and families living downtown to become members of our temple with a special introductory Emanu-El Downtown membership.
Membership Dues (First Year Only)
$660 for one-adult households, plus a security fee of $240
$720 for two-adult households, plus a security fee of $480
- High Holy Day Ticket Package for family worship and Shir Chadash worship
- Includes evening Shir Chadash services
- Rosh Hashanah Family experience downtown
- Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur Young Families (for children ages newborn to 5 years old), Family Services (for children in grades K – 7) and Teen Services
- Membership pricing for all Emanu-El Downtown programs and events
- Invitations to participate in all member receptions, programs and events
- Member pricing for Streicker Center events and classes
Does not include:
- Member discount for Nursery School tuition uptown
- Please note that additional fees for lifecycle events may apply
Assigned seating at regular membership rates is available by contacting the Membership Office at 212-507-9514.
Financial means should never be a barrier to membership, so please contact the Membership Department if you need to make special payment arrangements or to request a reduction in dues.