Important notes to get your group going.
Gather members can be expected to…
- Develop real and honest relationships.
- Help foster an inclusive space where all can share comfortably.
- Create a place where members are present for each other.
- Support group members in times of need and celebrate in times of joy.
Explore Modern & Biblical Models of Leadership
LGBTQ+ Discussion Group
State of the World:
Multi-Generational Current Events Group
Mentorship & Networking
(Investment Banking, Finance and Law)
Brush Up Your
A Journey With Music
and the Arts
Gather is a partnership between lay leaders, staff and clergy.
Need assistance to start your Gather group? Contact Rabbi Sara Y. Sapadin: 212-744-1400 ext. 501
Recommendations for making a meaningful Gather group.
Q & A
Need an Idea?
How about these…
- Justice and Jewish Thought Discussion Group
- LGBTQ Torah Study + Culture Club
- Ask Big Questions: 8 gatherings, 8 different coffee shops, 8 different BIG questions
- Life: A Walk in the Park (walking group)
- NYC Adventures: New experiences, new connections
- Humility, Patience and Truth: A Gather group to reflect on Jewish values & Contemporary Life
- Men Who Talk: Judaism and Medical Ethics
- Emanu El Runs: Raise your heartrate and big issues
- Shabbat Potluck
- Cocktails and Torah
A bold Reform congregation where Warmth and Majesty meet.One East 65th Street
New York, NY 10065