What does Gather Mingle look like?
- Gather Mingle is divided into three age groups: 40s-50s, 60s-70s, and 80s+
- Every Gather Mingle group comes together six to eight times per year
- Gatherings are meant to be social with an eye towards Judaism
What is expected of Gather Mingle participants?
- Active participation and clear communication with other members of your Gather
- Willingness to take turns planning a Gathering
- Support group members in times of need and celebrate in times of joy
Gather Mingle Groups
Gather is a partnership between lay leaders, staff and clergy.
Clergy Liaison, Gather Vision Committee
Gather Vision Chair
Membership Liaison, Gather Vision Committee