What does Gather Family look like?
- Each Gather Family group will consist of four families at the same stage
- Every Gather Family group comes together six to eight times per year
- Gatherings are meant to be social with an eye towards Judaism
- Each family will take a turn planning and scheduling a gathering
What is expected of Gather Family participants?
- Take turns planning gatherings
- Participate in acts of tikkun olam
- Celebrate Shabbat, holidays, and life-cycles together
- Support group members in times of need and celebrate in times of joy, be present for each other
Gather Family Groups
Pre-Kindergarten to 1st Grade
2nd to 4th Grade
5th to 7th Grade
Gather is a partnership between lay leaders, staff and clergy.
A bold Reform congregation where Warmth and Majesty meet.One East 65th Street
New York, NY 10065