Judaism and Money
The Sacred Exchange: Creating A Jewish Money Ethic, Official Book Launch
April 24, 2019
- Reception with refreshments at 6:30 PM
- Program will begin at 7:00 PM
- Book signing to follow at 8:00 PM
Temple Emanu-El is hosting a celebration of Jewish values as portrayed in the new publication titled, The Sacred Exchange: Creating a Jewish Money Ethic. Join us for a panel discussion about Judaism and wealth moderated by Rabbi Andy Kahn and featuring Rabbis Mary Zamore, Jill Jacobs, and Joel Mosbacher. Opening notes by Dr. Alyssa Gray. This event is sponsored by the Men’s Club of Temple Emanu-El.
- Dr. Alyssa Gray, Professor of Codes and Responsa Literature at HUC-JIR in New York
- Rabbi Jill Jacobs, Executive Director of T’ruah: The Rabbinic Call for Human Rights
- Rabbi Andy Kahn, Assistant Rabbi at Temple Emanu-El of NYC
- Rabbi Joel Mosbacher, Senior Rabbi of Temple Shaaray Tefila of NYC
- Rabbi Hara Person, Cheif Executive Officer, CCAR
- Rabbi Mary Zamore, Executive Director of the Women’s Rabbinic Network and editor of The Sacred Exchange
This event is free but registration is required.