Before attending services in person at Temple Emanu-El, please consider the following:
- Have I felt any of the following symptoms during the last 48 hours?
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Is my temperature taken today at or over 100.4°F?
- Have I knowingly been in close contact in the last 14 days with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or who has had any symptoms of COVID-19? (Close contact means 15 minutes of exposure within 6 feet, and/or the infected or potentially infected person is someone you currently live with and/or is someone with whom you have daily interaction.)
- Have I tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Have I traveled internationally in the past 14 days?
If you answered yes, we ask that you please stay home. However, you can still watch services virtually through our livestream broadcast page, Facebook and YouTube.