Here is how to make your voice heard — decide how you will vote:
- Vote in person during the nine early voting days: Saturday, October 24 to Sunday, November 1
- Vote in person on Election Day: Tuesday, November 3
- Vote by Absentee Ballot (postmark it by November 3 or return it by hand to a County Board of Elections office)
If you have questions or need assistance, use these helpful resources below, either by phone or email.
- The League of Women Voters
- NYC Board of Elections or call 1-866-VOTE-NYC
- For NYC residents who need any assistance due to a disability
- NYS Board of Elections
- NYS County Boards of Elections Roster
- Religious Action Center of Reform Judaism
For information on becoming a POLL WORKER visit the New York City Board of Elections
Center for Common Ground, Reclaim Our Vote project works to inform and mobilize voters of color to make sure they are registered, know how to get a ballot and vote. It is a nonpartisan campaign of the nonprofit 501(c)3 Center for Common Ground.