With storytelling and music and crafts, Temple Emanu-El’s Tot Shabbat program allows you to introduce your children to the joy of Shabbat.
Take a short break from your weekly routine and allow yourself to be immersed in the treasures our tradition offers. Jewish educator and early learning specialist Shira Kline partners with Rabbi Amy Ehrlich to make each Tot Shabbat “singing service” memorable.
Light refreshments and art are part of each Tot Shabbat experience. Grandparents and special family members always are welcome to share the fun. Is there anything more precious than celebrating a holiday with your family?
Following are Tot Shabbats for the 2013-2014 (5774) programming year:
- Tuesday, September 24* • 2 PM – 3 PM
*Special event for Sukkot
- Saturday, October 19 • 10 AM – 11:30 AM
- Friday, November 15* • 4:30 PM – 6 PM
*Special event for Chanukah
- Saturday, February 8 • 10 AM – 11:30 AM
- Saturday, April 5 • 10 AM – 11:30 AM
*Special event for Passover
- Saturday, May 17 • 10 AM – 11:30 AM
Back to Young Families