Temple Emanu-El’s Annual Fund reflects the essential partnership between our members and friends and Congregation Emanu-El. It provides important revenue to augment income from membership dues and supports the Temple’s annual operating budget.
A donation to the Annual Fund sustains the varied opportunities for spiritual, intellectual and social enrichment available through the Temple, including support for:
- Devoted clergy and staff whose priority is our spiritual well-being
- Worship services reflecting the beauty and dignity of our tradition as well as a variety of monthly supplemental worship opportunities for tots, families seeking greater participation and services created by and for those in their 20s and 30s
- Life-cycle events customized for individual preferences and to enhance personal experiences
- Religious School, family education and teen programs employing contemporary pedagogical techniques and experiential learning
- Tikkun Olam projects that repair the world through direct action to improve the lives of others and also nurture our souls
- Preservation and upkeep of our magnificent sanctuaries and buildings
All aspects of Temple Emanu-El depend on a successful Annual Fund. Every contribution to the Annual Fund affirms your commitment and helps assure the continuation of programs and services of the highest quality.
Back to Donations