LUB 70 STARTED the New Year with a new name — CLUB 65, symbolizing both our street location and the lowered age of membership eligibility for Temple members. We look forward to meeting many new members!
Sessions meet at 11 AM on the second Tuesday of each month, with some exceptions. Attendees are invited to bring their own brown-bag lunch.
Following is our schedule of speakers for the 2012-2013 program year:
- October 9, 2012 — Rabbi Benjamin Zeidman
- November 14, 2012 — Dr. Mark Weisstuch
- December 11, 2012 — Cantor Lori Corrsin
- January 8, 2013 — Mark Heutlinger
- February 12, 2013 — Elizabeth Stabler
- March 12, 2013 — Prince Davis
- April 9, 2013 — Rabbi Amy Ehrlich
- May 14, 2013 — Saul Kaiserman
- June 11, 2013 — Elka Deitsch
Participation in CLUB 65 is open to all Temple members age 65 and over; attendance is free of charge. Those interested in becoming a part of CLUB 65 should contact the Men’s Club to get on the mailing list, which includes regular newsletters and other items of interest.
Back to Men’s Club