Temple Emanu-El periodically organizes a trip to Israel that is designed to be equally appropriate for adults and kids, family and friends.
Led by Rabbi Ben Zeidman and Saul Kaiserman, our director of Lifelong Learning, we explore Israel from the Negev Desert to the Golan Heights, from Jerusalem to Tel Aviv, and everywhere in-between. Whether you are a first-time Israel traveler or one well acquainted with the Jewish state, this is a trip not to be missed.
Our next trip is scheduled for
December 22, 2014 through January 2, 2015.
The tour includes:
• Nine nights accommodation (including breakfast) using selected hotels
• Ten days of touring in a luxury, air-conditioned bus
with a licensed, English-speaking tour guide
• One group transfer and assistance to and from the airport
• All site entrance fees and program fees as per itinerary
• Meals: daily breakfast, one lunch and six dinners
• Portage at the airport and hotels
Learn more NOW! »
QUESTIONS? Contact Rabbi Zeidman.
Back to Community